Veg Noodles Recipe | Veg Chow Mein | Vegetable Noodles
Boiled Noodle – 200 gm
1 medium Capsicum – julienned
1 medium Carrot/Gajar – julienned
10 to 12 beans – thinly sliced diagonally
1/2 small Broccoli – cut into small pices
Soy Sauce – 1 tbsp
Chili Sauce – 1/2 tbsp
Tomato sauce – 1/2 tbsp
Aginomoto – 1 tsp
Salt as required
Oil – 2 tbsp
- Heat enough amount of water in a pan with salt and few drops of oil.
- When water comes to boil, add noodle.
- Stir and let noodle cook.
- Once noodles are coked well, drain them from hot water and rinse the noodles in fresh tap water.
- Now drain noodles and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- First add beans and carrot and saute on medium flame for 10 seconds.
- Then add broccoli and capsicum.
- Continue to toss and stir fry till vegetables are almost cooked.
- But don’t cook the vegetables till they become completely soft.
- Add 1/4 tsp of salt. Don’t add more as sauces already contain salt. You can check the taste after adding sauce and add more if required.
- Now add Soy sauce, Chili sauce and Tomato sauce one by one and mix well.
- Add Aginomoto and mix.
- Add boiled noodles.
- Keep on tossing and stirring till the veggies are mixed well with the noodles.
- Switch off the flame. Check the taste and add more salt or any sauces if required.
- Serve the noodle hot.
2,775 total views, 2 views today