Refreshing Lemon Tea/Nimbu Chai
Ingredients for 2 cups of lemon Tea:
Water – 2 cups
Sugar – 4 tbs
Tea leaves/chai patti – 1 tbs
Black salt – 2 pinch
salt – 2 pinch
Roasted Jeera powder – 2 pinch
Pepper powder – 2 pinch
Lemon – 1/2 lemon
Mint/Pudina leaf – for garnishing purpose
- Boil water in saucepan. Add Sugar and Tea leaves. Stir well and boil it for 1-2 minutes.
- Click here for Highway style Masala Chai/Tea
- Now switch off the flame. Add Salt, Black salt, roasted Jeera powder, Pepper powder and mix well.
- Now strain tea in a cup. Squeeze 1/4 lemon in one cup and mix well. You can add all ingredients more as per your taste.
- Serve with a lemon slice and Mint Leaves.
1,545 total views, 1 views today
Highway Style Masala Chai | Masala Tea
Masala chai / Tea is amazing when you feel low. It opens up the mind and changes your thought perception. It is also a very good home remedy for cold and cough.
Video Link –
Milk – 2 Cups
Sugar – 2 teaspoons
Tea Leaves – 2 teaspoons
Crushed Ginger/Adrakh – 1 inch
Whole spices – Bay leaf / Tej patta – 1
Cinnamon stick / daalchini – inch
Cardamom / elaychi – 4
Cloves / laung
Black pepper / kaali mirch – 4
- In a pan take two cups of milk and start boiling.
- When milk starts boiling, add two table spoons of sugar and crushed adarakh/ginger.
- Then add all the whole spices.
- Now add two table spoons of tea leaves / chai patti and keep boiling for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Now strain tea leaves and your hot masala tea/ chai is ready.. Enjoy🙂
5,711 total views, 1 views today