Quick and Delicious Paneer Bhurji made just using Kitchen King Masala…
1. Paneer/cottage cheese broken into small pieces
2. chopped onion
3. chopped tomato
4. 2 chopped green chili
5. Kitchen King Masala
- Heat pan and pour oil.
- Now add chopped onion and green chili. Keep frying until it becomes golden in color.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add kitchen king masala and mix well.
- Now add broken Paneer pieces to it and keep frying until paneer becomes golden.
- Now add salt and mix.
- Delicious paneer bhurji is ready. Serve it with green coriender leaves. You can have it with chapati or paratha. It’s yummyyyy….
6,983 total views, 10 views today