Chilli Paneer with Gravy, one of the famous indo chinese recipe. In this video leaen how to prepare hot and spicy Chilli Paneer with gravy.
Video Link –
Paneer/Cottage cheese cubes – 250 gm
1 tbsp corn flour
1/4 tbsp black pepper powder
1/4 tbsp salt
Oil for frying
1 medium Onion, cut and separated in squares
1 medium Capsicum, cut and separated in squares
1 inch Ginger finely chopped
6 – 7 Garlic cloves finely chopped
3 – 4 green chilies, sliced vertically
2 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tbsp Red chili sauce
1/2 tbsp Tomato sauce
1/4 tbsp pepper powder
2 tbsp corn flour added in 1 bowl of water
1/2 tbsp Ajinomoto
Oil as required
Salt as required
- Add Corn flour, pepper powder and salt to Paneer cubes. Gently Mix without breaking paneer cubes.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Place paneer cubes in pan. When base turns light golden, flip and fry so that it uniformly becomes light golden. You can also deep fry them.
Don’t fry it for long time as it will become hard.
- Once cubes turn golden, place them in a plate and keep aside.
- In the same pan, Add chopped ginger garlic. Saute utill raw smell goes. Then add onion, green chilies and saute for few secs on high flame..
- Now add chopped capsicum and again saute until capsicum is half cooked.
- Now add Vinegar, Soy sauce, Chili sauce, Tomato sauce and mix well.
Add Aginomoto. Then add fried paneer cubes and mix well. Sprinkle Pepper powder.
- In a Bowl of water, add 2 tbsp of Corn flour. Stir well. Pour it to the pan. Keep Stirring.
- Add Salt (very less as sauces already contain salt). Keep stirring until it comes to boil and mixture thickens a bit. Then Switch off the stove.
- Garnish Chili Paneer with chopped Spring onion and serve hot.
29,028 total views, 164 views today