Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich – Sandwich made with lots of veggies and mayonnaise.
How to make Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich on Tawa.
Bread – 4 slices
Onion – 1 small finely chopped
Capsicum – 1/2 finely chopped
Red bell pepper – 1/2 finely chopped
mayonnaise – 2 tbsp
Pepper powder – 1/4 tbsp
Butter – 2 tbsp
- Take chopped onion, capsicum and red bell pepper in a bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp mayonnaise and pepper powder.
- Mix well.
- Take one slice of a bread and spread a thick layer of mayonnaise and vegetables mixture on the bread slice evenly.
- Cover it with another bread slice.
- Heat a tawa.
- When tawa is medium hot add 1/2 tbsp butter on it.
- Now place the sandwich on tawa with spreading the butter.
- Now place a flat surfaced plate on the sandwich. On top of plate, place a weight.
- Toast like this for few minutes.
- When base becomes brown, flip it.
- Again add 1/2 tbsp butter, spread it and place the plate and weight on it.
- Again toast for few minutes on low flame till the base become golden and crisp.
- Once sandwich is brown and crisp from both sides, remove the plate.
- Serve Sandwich hot with tomato ketchup and green chutney.
34,183 total views, 41 views today