Macaroni Kheer | Macaroni Dessert | Sweet Macaroni | Macaroni Paysam
Macaroni Kheer is a delicious recipe. This is basically macaroni cooked in milk with sugar. I am using milkmaid instead of sugar, but you can use sugar instead of milkmaid. The difference is you will get thicker texture while using milkmaid.
I have also used green Cardamom for getting nice aroma of it. You can add vanilla essence instead of cardamom. It’s based on your choice whether you like cardamom flavor or vanilla flavor.
Sweet Macaroni is a great choice for children.
Macaroni Kheer is also known as Macaroni Paysam or Sweet Macaroni.
How to make Macaroni Kheer
Milk – 1L
Macaroni – 1 bowl
Condensed Milk – 1/2 bowl
Crushed green Cardamom/Elaychi – 2
Making Macroni Kheer:
- Heat milk in a heavy bottom pan and bring it to boil. When it starts boiling, add Macaroni to it.
- Reduce flame to low and cook with continuous stirring until macaroni is completely cooked and the mixture turns slightly thick.
- It will take around 15 to 20 mins.
- When macaroni is cooked completely, add Condensed milk and cardamom powder. Mix well and bring it to a boil.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool at room temperature.
- Then refrigerate it for 2-3 hrs. Serve Macaroni kheer once chilled.
12,365 total views, 27 views today