Refreshing Lemon Tea/Nimbu Chai
Ingredients for 2 cups of lemon Tea:
Water – 2 cups
Sugar – 4 tbs
Tea leaves/chai patti – 1 tbs
Black salt – 2 pinch
salt – 2 pinch
Roasted Jeera powder – 2 pinch
Pepper powder – 2 pinch
Lemon – 1/2 lemon
Mint/Pudina leaf – for garnishing purpose
- Boil water in saucepan. Add Sugar and Tea leaves. Stir well and boil it for 1-2 minutes.
- Click here for Highway style Masala Chai/Tea
- Now switch off the flame. Add Salt, Black salt, roasted Jeera powder, Pepper powder and mix well.
- Now strain tea in a cup. Squeeze 1/4 lemon in one cup and mix well. You can add all ingredients more as per your taste.
- Serve with a lemon slice and Mint Leaves.
1,486 total views, no views today