Indian style Salmon Recipe.
Salmon – 2 big pieces
Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
Haldi/Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
Mirch/Chili powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
Jeera/Cuminpowder – 1/2 tsp
Curd – 2 tbsp
Salt as per taste
Oil to fry
- Wash Salmon with turmeric and Lemon in running water.
- Now mix all the spices( Ginger garlic paste,Turmeric Powder,Cumin Powder,Coriander powder,Chili Powder) with Curd and Salt to make a thick smooth paste. You can use little amount of water to make paste if required.
- Now coat salmon with this paste from all the sides and keep it in refrigerator for half an hour.
- Now heat oil in a pan.
- Put salmon pieces in pan and fry from all sides until it gets cooked from all sides.
- While cooking, you can cut it into small pieces to cook properly from all sides.
- Once cooked from all the sides, take it out and serve hot with onion and lemon.
413 total views, no views today