Phirni is a delicious milk and rice based creamy Indian dessert.
1 tin – MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed milk
4 cups (500ml) – Milk
100 gm – – Rice
1 tsp – Elaichi (Cardamom) Powder
Dry fruits- of your choice
- Soak rice in water for 1 to 2 hours. Drain water and grind to paste like suji/rava/semolina.
- Add this paste to milk and heat together, stirring constantly so that the mixture does not stick to the bottom.
- Keep boiling and stirring it on low flame for 15 minutes.
- Now mix dry fruits(of your choice) pieces and cardamon / elaychi powder to it.
- Now cook it for another 5 minutes.
- Now add MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and remove from fire. Leave to cool and set in a refrigerator. Serve with dry fruits pieces and rose petals.
Share your feedback and suggestions below……………………….
4,265 total views, 6 views today