Green Chicken Masala/Hariyali Chicken made with fresh Coriander and Mint Leaves.
Video Link –
Chicken – 1/2 kg
Coriander leaves/ Dhaniya Patti – 1 bowl
Mint Leaves / Pudina patti- 1 bowl
Curd – 3/4 bowl
Green Chilli – 5 to 6
Chopped Onion – 1 big
Ginger garlic paste – 3 tbsp
Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
Whole Spices – Cumin Seeds/Jeera- 1 tbsp, Bay leaves-2, green Cardamom- 2, Cinnamon Stick- 1 inch
Sate – as per taste
Oil – 4-5 tbsp
- First Grind Coriander leaves, Mint Leaves, Green Chilies and Curd together to make a paste.
- Now heat pan. Pour 4-5 tbsp oil.
- Now add whole Spices. When it starts cracking, add chopped onion. Saute until onion becomes light golden.
- Now add 3 tbs of Ginger garlic Paste and saute until it’s raw aroma goes off.
- Now add chicken pieces. Cover and Cook for 2 – 3 minutes. Keep Stirring in between.
- Now add prepared green paste to it and mix well. Add Coriander and Garam Masala Powder.
- Again Cover and Cook with Stirring in between, till the chicken is tender and cooked and the gravy has thickened completely as we are preparing Dry Green Chicken.
- Now add Salt and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Now Dry green Chicken is ready. Serve with Lemon and Onion. Use Coriander and Mint leaves for garnishing.
3,361 total views, no views today