Crispy stir fry Arbi Recipe
Arbi – 250 gm (peeled and cut into round pieces)
Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
Turmeric/Haldi powder – 1/2 tbsp
Chili/Mirch powder – 1/4 tbsp
Mustad seeds – 1/2 tbsp
Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan. Add Mustard seeds.
- When mustard seeds start cracking, add ginger garlic paste and saute until raw smell goes off.
- Add haldi and mirch powder.
- Now add Arbi. Mix well. Cover and cook. Keep stirring in between.
- When it’s almost cooked, add salt. Again cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Now cook it for another 30 seconds without covering the lid and continuous stirring on high flame.
- Switch off the flame.
- Crispy and yummy Arbi fry is ready.
1,463 total views, 1 views today