Coconut Ladoo made with fresh grated coconut and condensed milk. Quick and yummy sweet recipe.
Coconut 500 gm grated
Condensed Milk – 400 gm
Cardamoms – 4-5 husked and powdered in a mortal-pestle
- Heat 4 tbsp of Ghee in a frying pan.
- Add grated coconut. Stir and saute coconut on low flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Now add condensed milk. Mix well.
- Cook till the mixture thickens. Keep stirring continuously.
- Add cardamom powder.
- When the mixture starts separating oil, switch off the flame.
- Allow it to cool.
- When the mixture is little warm, grease your palms.Take small portions of the mixture and roll it with your palm to form laddos.
- Repeat it for whole mixture.
- Now Coconut laddos are ready to eat. You can refrigerate it for 5-6 days.
1,625 total views, 1 views today