This blog will teach you to prepare Chicken tikka at home without using oven or microwave. This Chicken Tikka is made using fresh coriander and mint leaves. Prepare this Green/Haryali Chicken Tikka at home and enjoy.
Boneless Chicken – 400 gm (Cut into medium sized pieces)
Mint Leaves- 50 gm
Coriander Leaves – 50 gm
Garlic- 4 cloves roughly chopped
Ginger – 1 inch roughly chopped
Green Chilies – 2 to 3
Turmeric/Haldi powder – 1/2 tsp
Chili/Mirch powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Dry Mango/Aamchur powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Pepper powder – 2 pinch
Curd – 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil to fry
Making Green Chicken Tikka:
- Take Mint and Coriander leaves in a grinder.
- Add chopped ginger, garlic, green chilies and curd.
- Grind without adding water to make a smooth thick paste.
- To marinate the chicken, add this green mixture to chicken.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, chili powder and dry mango powder.
- Mix very well.
- Keep marinated chicken in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- After 30 mins, take out marinated chicken from refrigerator.
- Now heat oil in a frying pan.
- when oil is medium hot, add chicken pieces one by one to the pan and cook it on low flame.
- Once one side of chicken is cooked, flip it to other side.
- Keep checking and flipping chicken pieces till they are cooked from all the sides.
- Once chicken is cooked from all the sides, chicken tikka is ready. Switch off flame.
- Serve chicken tikka hot with onion and lemon pieces.
Tips: You can cover it while cooking to make it more soft.
Share your feedback and suggestions below:
14,568 total views, no views today