Stir Fried Broccoli Recipe
Broccoli – Cut into medium sized pieces
Salt – as per taste
Lemon – 1/2 small
Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- First wash and cut Broccoli into medium sized pieces.
- Heat 2 cups of water in a pan. Add 1/4 tsp of salt.
- When water comes to boil, put broccoli pieces into boiling water. Boil it for 2 minutes and switch off the flame.
- Strain Broccoli from water.
- Now heat a frying pan. Pour oil.
- When oil is medium hot, add broccoli pieces and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Now add salt, mix well and switch off the flame.
- Now squeeze 1/2 slice of lemon over it and mix well.
- Healthy and tangy Broccoli is ready.
- Serve hot.
620 total views, no views today