Here is an easiest way to pick and eat an Avocado – A Super Food
Other than Weight Loss and Healthy skin, there are many more benefits of Avocados. Numerous studies have found that a predominantly plant-based diet that includes foods such as avocados can help to decrease the risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease and overall mortality while promoting a healthy complexion and hair, increased energy and overall lower weight.
- To make sure Avocado is ripen, Select darker colored (almost Black) Avocado.
- Hold it in one hand and Slice slowly down the center lengthwise around the seed, starting at the narrower end.
- Holding the avocado in the palm of one hand, use your other hand to twist and rotate the two halves apart. (Refer to above Video)
- Slice the avocado in half or cut into wedges. Then pull outer dark layer or skin away from the inner green flesh of the fruit.
- Now cut avocado into small pieces.
- Throw away skin and seed.
- Now take 1 cup milk and 2 teaspoons sugar to make avocado smoothie.
- Put avocado, milk and sugar in the jar and grind it just for few secs.
- Avocado smoothie is ready. Serve it in a cup or bowl.
- You can add more milk or ice to make it dilute.
2,943 total views, 5 views today