Egg Bhurji Recipe | Anda Bhurji Recipe
Egg Bhurji is a simple, quick and yummy recipe. It is an Indian way of making scrambled eggs.
When trying to get a meal ready in minutes, Egg Bhurji is a great choice. It is a great choice when you are in hurry or feeling lazy specially during winters.
It can be served with hot rotis/chapatis. It is also ideal for bachelors and working people as it can be made so quickly.
There are many ways of making egg bhurji. Here I am going you to teach you easiest and quickest way of making egg bhurji.
How to make Egg Bhurji
Eggs – 6
Chopped onion – 1 medium
Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
Red Chili powder – 1/4 tsp
Chopped Coriander leaves
Salt as per taste
- Break 6 Eggs in a bowl.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Add 1/4 tsp Chili powder.
- Add 1/2 tsp salt.
- Beat Eggs properly.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Add one chopped onion. Saute till onion turns light golden.
- Add beaten egg mixture.
- Cook on medium heat with continuous stirring.
- Break large chunks into small with spatula.
- Break large chunks into small. Mix well. Turn off flame.
- Egg Bhurji is ready. Serve hot.
- You can have it like this or with roti or have it like this.
3,190 total views, 1 views today