Raw Mango and Fenugreek Chutney – Kachhe aam aor Methi ki Chutney
Super delicious raw mango chutney.
How to make raw mango and fenugreek chutney
2 medium chopped Raw Mango (Kacha aam)
1 tsp Fenugreek seeds (Methi seeds)
1 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Sugar
1 Dry Red Chili
Mustard oil (optional)
- Roast Fenugreek seeds and Red Chili in a heavy bottom pan. You can also roast red chili directly on stove flame. Let it be cool.
- Take chopped raw mango, roasted methi and chili, salt and sugar together in a grinder.
- Add some water and grind to make a thick and smooth paste.
- Mix a tsp of mustard oil to it and serve.
- You can store it in refrigerator for one week.
776 total views, 1 views today