Pomfret Fry Recipe | Pomfret Fry on Pan
Pomfret is my one of the favorite sea food, specially I love Pomfret Fry.
It’s very simpe and quick to cook Pomfret fry.
Pomfret fry is very soft and juicy. To make simple pomfret fry on tawa you just have to marinate fish with spices mentioned below and fry it on tawa or pan. Drizzle some lemon juice and eat with onions, you will love it.
How to make Pomfret fry
Pomfret Fish – 1
Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Chili powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
Salt as per taste
Oil to fry
- Clean pomfret fish and make slits on the fish with a knife.
- Mix all the spices together to make a thick paste.
- Add lemon juice and salt to spices.
- Coat the fish with spices paste making sure to push the masala inside the cuts. Let it marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a non stick pan. When the oil is hot, gently place the Pomfret and fry for 3 to 4 minutes on medium heat.
- After 3 to 4 minutes, carefully flip the fish and cook on the other side for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove the fish carefully from pan . Serve hot along with lemon slices and some sliced onions.
531 total views, 1 views today