Crispy snacks made with besan(Gram flour) and onion.
Video Link –
Besan(Gram flour) – 1/2cup
Rice flour- 2 tbl spoons
Onion – 3 medium sliced
Haldi/turmeric powder – 1/4 tbl spoon
Mirch/chili powder – 1/4 tbl spoon
Green chili – 2- chopped
Oil – 2 tbsp to make mixture
Oil – for frying
- Take besan in a bowl. Add salt, chopped grren chili, turmeric and chili powder.
- Add 1 tbsp rice flour.
- Add sliced onion.
- Add 2 tbsp oil and mix all the ingredients together.
- Sprinkle some water while mixing. You can use your hand to mix it properly.
- Don’t use much water as we have to keep the mixture dry.
- Now heat oil. Make round and flat pieces from this onion mixture and deep fry it from both the sides.
- Keep flame on medium.
- Once one side turns golden, flip and cook another side.
- Once cooked from both the sides, take it out and serve hot with chutney or sauce.
5,410 total views, 9 views today