Highway Style Masala Chai | Masala Tea
Masala chai / Tea is amazing when you feel low. It opens up the mind and changes your thought perception. It is also a very good home remedy for cold and cough.
Video Link –
Milk – 2 Cups
Sugar – 2 teaspoons
Tea Leaves – 2 teaspoons
Crushed Ginger/Adrakh – 1 inch
Whole spices – Bay leaf / Tej patta – 1
Cinnamon stick / daalchini – inch
Cardamom / elaychi – 4
Cloves / laung
Black pepper / kaali mirch – 4
- In a pan take two cups of milk and start boiling.
- When milk starts boiling, add two table spoons of sugar and crushed adarakh/ginger.
- Then add all the whole spices.
- Now add two table spoons of tea leaves / chai patti and keep boiling for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Now strain tea leaves and your hot masala tea/ chai is ready.. Enjoy🙂
5,905 total views, 4 views today