Quick and Classic French Toast
Egg – 4
Bread – 4 pieces
Pepper powder – 1 pinch
Chili powder – 1 pinch
Salt – as per taste
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Add salt, pepper powder and chili powder to it and mix well.
- Heat a non stick pan and pour some oil.
- Now dip a slice of bread in egg mixture to coat it evenly from both sides.
- Now place coated bread slice on pan and cook on medium flame.
- When lower side is cooked and become golden, flip it and cook another side.
- Flip it once again and cook for few seconds. Switch of the flame.
- French toast is ready. Serve hot.
7,160 total views, 21 views today