Crispy Brown Onion
Crispy Brown Onion recipe is a simple recipe which can be used in many dishes like biryani, salad, or snacks recipes.
Brown Onion is great garnish for Asian soups, noodles, salads,snacks etc.
To save our time it is better to make them in advance and store them for later use for many other recipes which require this ingredient.
If this fried onions kept in an air tight container , it can be stored for few days can be used in any recipe.
How to Make crispy Brown Onions:
2 Thinly Sliced Onion
1 tbsp Corn Flour
Oil to fry
- Take sliced Onion in a bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp Corn Flour. Toss or mix it well.
- Heat Oil in a deep pan.
- Add a generous amount of Onion for deep frying.
- Keep flipping onions so they become brown from all the sides.
- Once it’s brown from all sides, take it out and place on tissue or kitchen towel.
- Repeat same for rest of the onions.
- Crispy brown onion is ready. Use it in your dishes.
- Store them in an air tight container.
374 total views, 4 views today