Baingan Bharta Recipe | Smashed Eggplant
Recipe Video Link –
Baingan (eggplant) – Roast 1 big or 2 medium sized baingan/Egg Plant on stove flame
Onion – 1 big chopped
Garlic – 4 chopped
Ginger – 1 inch chopped
Green chili – 2 chopped
Tomato – 2 medium sized chopped
Mustard seeds – 1 spoon
Coriander leaves – chopped
How to prepare:
- Heat oil in kadhai. Add mustard seeds to it.
- Now add onion and saute it for 2 minutes.
- Now add chopped garlic, ginger and green chili to it and saute it until onion turns golden.
- Now add chopped tomato and saute until tomato becomes tender.
Now add roasted and peeled baingan/eggplant. Mix well and saute it for another 3-4 minutes.
- Now add salt and mix well.
- Now add chopped coriander leaves, mix well and switch off flame. Yummy Baingan bharta is ready!!! Serve with roti/chapati.
2,234 total views, 5 views today